Muskegon, MI – A Muskegon abortion clinic that was closed by the Fire Marshall the day after Christmas for multiple code violations is unlikely to reopen.
Abortionist Robert Alexander, who operated the shuttered Women’s Medical Services, is currently under investigation based on complaints filed by Operation Rescue last August.
“We have information of grossly unsafe conditions and practices at Alexander’s abortion clinic. We filed three complaints with various agencies, including the Bureau of Health Professionals. Based on our complaints, investigations are proceeding,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue and Pro-Life Nation.
The long list of allegations made by Operation Rescue paint a grisly picture of a ‘house of horrors’ abortion mill that routinely disregarded the lives and health of women though unsanitary and deceptive practices. The complaints include allegations related to 24 standard of practice violations, 23 facilities violations, and 7 environmental waste disposal violations. Some of the allegations include:
- Non-qualified personnel providing services.
- Violation of the 24-hour waiting period.
- Using a broken ultrasound machine to “show” patients their fetus and gestational development.
- Failure to remain on premises during the post operative portion of the patient’s stay.
- Failure to keep adequate medical records.
- Unsanitary surgical practices, including the use of unsterilized or reused equipment during abortions.
- Maintaining unsanitary facilities.
- Furnishment of false information on drug records.
- Failure to properly dispose of medical waste.